The cost of a mezzanine floor is probably much less than you might think! As First Floors we design and manufacture our own mezzanine floors; we’ve cut out the middleman to provide you with a quality and affordable flooring solution.
With 30 years of experience, First Floors is the leading manufacturer and installer of mezzanine flooring in the UK. From this extensive experience, we’ve learnt that the best mezzanine floors are those that have been designed and built specially for your premises and needs. This is why the cost of our mezzanine floors will be quoted for on your individual circumstances and requirements, but rest assured, our prices are among the best in the industry!
At First Floors, we always strive to ensure the cost of your mezzanine floor is as low as possible but it’s important to consider the other savings you’ll make with this clever space giving solution. By building an extra level into the otherwise wasted airspace of your premises, you will potentially save thousands of pounds as well as a lot of time, hassle and stress.
This is because our mezzanine floors provide the extra space you need without the cost of moving or extending your existing building. As we boast 30 years of experience installing mezzanine flooring for a wide range of sectors, we ensure the process is as quick and least disruptive as possible.
When you choose First Floors for your mezzanine installation, you can be sure of a smooth, stress-free and efficient experience thanks to our tried and tested sales process:
1) When you call First Floors on 01789 764172, a member of our friendly team will listen to your requirements, answer any questions and advise you on your available options. We will also arrange a convenient time for an engineer to visit your site for free.
2) Our expert and reliable engineer will conduct a full onsite survey of your premises to take measurements and assessments for safety.
3) Following the survey, a full specification will be sent to you specifying our design, as well as your personalised quotation for the cost of the mezzanine floor.
4) Once the specifications have been agreed, we’ll proceed to create CAD drawings of the final design of your mezzanine floor.
5) Following the manufacturer of your floor, our experienced team will install it into your property guaranteeing minimal disruption and an efficient service.
To arrange your free on-site visit to get an accurate cost of how much a mezzanine floor will be for your business, contact the experts at First Floors today on 01789 764172 or complete and submit our online contact form.